Coaching Tailored to Your Needs: Consult by Phone, Skype, or in Person with Anne-Marie
Are you an educator who works with children with learning disabilities? A parent of a child with dyslexia or ADHD? Feel overwhelmed? Unsure how to meet your goals or your students’?
I can help you make this the year you take the next step. The next step to become a more effective educator, a savvier business owner, or a more confident parent. It’s simple and easy to get started.
Contact me to book single or monthly coaching sessions today!
Private Practice Coaching
Building a private practice takes skills. You can learn them.
Educational therapists, tutors, and learning specialists are intervention experts. They know how to pinpoint academic challenges. They know how to boost students’ confidence and skills. They know how to make a difference in children’s lives.
But even the most effective, well-trained educator often lacks basic information on running a successful business. Isn’t this surprising? Especially when you consider that a well-run, profitable business allows you to focus on what you do best: teach.
I can show you how to build a private practice that is both financially successful and true to your values. I’ll share business strategies that are straightforward, effective, and immediately useful.
If you’re building a private practice, I can help you:
- Combat the fears that are holding you back.
- Figure out how to get started.
- Master the simple secrets of marketing.
- Build a practice that reflects your values.
If you’re revitalizing your existing private practice, I can help you:
- Attract great clients.
- Increase your profitability.
- Boost your confidence as a business owner.
- Simplify and streamline your practice to find balance.
Ready to take the next step? Contact me to learn more.
It’s hard to parent a child with dyslexia or executive function challenges. It just is.
All too often it goes like this: You have have to figure out why your bright child isn’t succeeding. You have to uncover the right programs. You have to find educators that get it. Most of all, you have to find a way to nurture your child’s strengths.
It can leave you feeling uncertain. Exhausted. Scared.
I know. I’ve been there with dozens of families. I know how important it is to parents that they raise confident, capable children.
In fact, that’s the central message of all of the work we do. With the right tools and support, you can teach children with learning disabilities so that they thrive.
If you’re feeling stuck or overwhelmed, I can help you:
- Understand your child’s challenges.
- Get practical advice for meeting your child’s educational needs.
- Manage everyday emotional difficulties.
- Partner with your child’s school.
- Talk to your child about his or her learning differences.
If you’re homeschooling your child, I can help you:
- Figure out how to get started.
- Stretch your dollar by selecting effective programs.
- Decide if you’re the right person to teach your child.
- Take care of yourself while supporting your child.
If you’d like more details about our coaching services, please contact me.
You want to be the teacher that makes a difference. You want to see all of your students succeed. Yet, you have limited time, fewer resources, and minimal support for serving kids with learning differences.
With our practical Educator Coaching, I give you the tools you need to support children with dyslexia and ADHD in your classroom or private practice.
Finally, take the struggle out of teaching children with learning disabilities. If your students are missing foundational literacy skills or struggle with executive function, this powerful coaching is for you!
If you are a Learning Specialist, Tutor, or Educational Therapist, let us help you:
- Save thousands by investing in the right programs.
- Streamline your work.
- Make meaningful progress towards your students’ goals.
- Partner with other educators, administrators, and parents.
If you are a Classroom Teacher, I can help you:
- Target literacy, memory, and attention problems.
- Make sense of your student’s inconsistent performance.
- Boost your student’s motivation.
- Scaffold efficiently.
- Differentiate your instruction.
Put my ideas to work. Contact me today for more information.