The Reading Solution Kit (BETA) uses data on key literacy skills to help families answer critical questions like:
- My child can’t read — where do I start?
- How do I choose the best program for my child?
- Is this literacy intervention working?
- How can I best support my child’s reading at home?
If you’re actively supporting a struggling reader, we want to help. The beta program includes:
- a one-hour video call with you and your child to gather data
- an interactive report with visualized metrics, explanations of key literacy concepts, and individualized recommendations
- a one-hour video call with you to review the report, recommendations, and discuss any questions you have
After your purchase and intake are complete, we’ll be in touch to set up the initial data-gathering session.